Friday, August 5, 2011

Big Week!!

My office moved from one location to another about two miles away. Since I work in the warehouse...I literally helped move a warehouse. Full of STONE. Yeah I was pallet jacking pallets of stone around the warehouse - I was packing stone studios - I packed desks and offices, and crates and boxes and move filing cabinets and desks and all manner of needed office equipment. For two weeks. Yeah. It was intense to say the least. I worked 9 hour days with not more than a couple quick breaks to pee and chug my protein drinks.

And I started packing our house. Not much, but a little. All the pictures are off of our walls except a few that will be the last things down and first things up in the new place.

Speaking of the new place! We did our final walk through last night and we are signing papers tonight!!! We should have the keys on Monday!!! We are both SO excited!!!! This has been such a crazy process and SO stressful. But it's finally feeling like it was worth it!!


Then there was the car accident we got into a few weeks ago. Girl not paying attention wants to turn right...right into our car that is. Yeah. Then the insurance company decided it wasn't worth fixing it so they totaled it. I think that whole mind set needs reviewing since the car was still in working condition. I drove it for two days after the accident! It was fine! And almost payed off I might add. But anyway - It's gone, and just the the PERFECT time of course. We were two and half weeks from closing on our house. not the time to start jacking with your credit, or your bank accounts. Jeremy's mom lent us her car for about a week, and thankfully we have a new car now, but it was just one more thing to stress about and lose sleep over for a while there. Thankfully things seem to be falling into place right now.

We are so relieved and so grateful for all the support and help we have received through this whole process. It's been one of the most exhausting and exciting times in our marriage. And we are SO excited to be moving forward again!!!

So what's up with you?? I seriously hadn't even thought about blogging in more then two weeks, so I will do my best to be by and visit you all soon....hope you're all well!!! Pictures of the house and fix up process to come...stay tuned!!

3 comments:

Macey said...

YAY for signing tonight!! Make sure to flex your hands a lot...they'll get tired with all that signing! Seriously, the stack of papers they hand you just about knocks ya over. LOL!

The Booth Family said...

I am super excited and a little jealous :) Love you guys, you deserve the best! You are some amazing people! xoxo

Unknown said...

Yikes, that doesn't sound fun! I can't wait to see the pictures of your house!

BTW, I always love getting comments from you--they always make me feel so good!