You remember how I like Halloween right? Yesh. Big Fan!! Last weekend Jeremy and I wandered into this used furniture store...I love those stores. Anyway - we found this Totally adorable side table that will live in the guest room/ play room/ work out room/ maybe future nursery. I was so excited!! So Jeremy bough it for me. Love him!! Then as I am want to do while he's handling the money stuff I wandered back around and literally gasp when I turned and saw a fabulous planter. But not just any planter!! It was big. It was round. It was brass (yuck - but that will change). It had the PERFECT black iron handle on it. It looked like...well...
I KNOW!!! It's the perfect cauldron!!!! For 10 bucks!!!! Dude...I love this thing. Jer bough it for me too...obviously since that is our horrible tile there in the picture.
Speaking of horrible tile. It's not SO bad. Okay it kinds is. But it's also is pretty good shape...which is why it's staying. For now.
Have we talked about how freaking awesome it is to own a house?? Totally freaking awesome!!! We love it!! We have so much space and it's so much fun to make this place ours. I keep saying this, but I'm really hoping to get some painting done this weekend. I will start posting pictures then of before and afters. I'm super excited to have some color in my life!!!!
Back to Halloween!! I decided what I want to be for Halloween!! I'm excited - I think it will be fun! bu true story - I'm REALLY excited for the make up!! I hope I can make it work!! ESHK!
Oh! Two weeks ago, when we bought all the rest of our appliances, we were looking at the close out area of Lowes (have you guys checked this out?) and there was a brand new, front load, dryer for 250 bucks. I tried to get Jer to buy it then, because I knew it would be less than anything else we could find new. But he wasn't sure he wanted to just then, so we didn't. Well then Jer's Grandparents Washing machine stopped working last week, so they bought a new one, and then Jer's Mom's Husband was able to fix the old one, so they gave it to us! They are wonderful. Seriously Awesome Grandparents. So we went back on the OFF chance it was still there...IT WAS!!! SQUEE!!! They don't match. But they both run, and they both now live in our garage - CLAP CLAP CLAP!!!! We did laundry all weekend just because we could. Have a washing machine and Dryer in our house is something we both have always wanted simply because using the apartment complex's laundry rooms simply sucks. It's seriously a trip to think that we have a house now. We own appliances. We have a pool (which rocks like ZZ top). We have walls and floors, and windows. We have rooms for people who come visit to stay in...So come on over!!
Sorry to be so scattered on this post...again. I promise I will start posting regularly again one day!!

2 comments:
Aww! I'm just so glad to see you so happy! :)
Have I told you how much I love you! You crack me up!! If you need help painting let me know!
Post a Comment