Sometimes people get sick. for me it was 130 in the morning this last Tuesday. It hit. It hit hard. I'm still not totally over it. Then Jeremy let an adorably chubby baby with a runny nose play with his beard last weekend, and has landed an epic cold. We're quite the pair.
That does not give us a pass for the week though. I'm sticking to my guns and have come up with a totally-fantastic-stay-home-and-be-sick-date-night none the less!!
Yeah me.
Little back story. Remember a couple of years ago when I won the best wife award for taking Jeremy to see his cousin in Seattle for his 30th Birthday?? Well his cousin's husband has a serious love for Monopoly, and he slaughtered us in a game or two that weekend. just wailed on us mercilessly. Very sad day. I don't like to lose. And they are coming to visit us this year for a rematch...er... Christmas. So last night, in preparation for their visit, we watched movies, we ate pop corn, had soup, and played Monopoly. We played Monopoly like we wore top hats and monocles. Yes we did.
Bring it Kyle.
4 comments:
Its on! Kyle says he has some spare time to whoop on you like last time. He'd like to clarify that there is no "family" in "monopoly."
Love you guys and we are fantastically excited to come visit!
I love your date posts. Totally awesome.
Sounds like loads of fun!
True story.
I can not play Monopoly.
Post a Comment