It was an exceedingly wonderful day!! She looked beautiful dressed all in white. She asked me to speak at her baptism, and to speak on a gospel principal that has helped me in my life. I was a little overwhelmed trying to figure out what to say to someone I love so much on the day of her baptism that would mean something to her, and that might build her testimony. I chose to talk on Faith, and I doubt it made any lasting impressions, but It was incredible to get to bear my testimony to her and my family. It was far more incredible though to listen to my older brother bear his testimony. Incredible.
As I watched her walk into the water and seeing Jeremy take her hand... no words could describe those feelings. It was a beautiful and perfect day!!!
Look how beautiful she is!!
The Missionaries... SO glad they still wanted to come when their calls said "Utah"!!
I can't wait to see this family in the Temple one day!!

1 comment:
I love it! What a wonderful family experience - and I know your talk was beautiful and filled with the spirit. Because I just don't think you could give any other kind!
Post a Comment