I like that word. Bliss. Ba-LISS. Blissed. Blissing. Blisses. I made those words up...but I like how they sound like other happy words...Anyway...
Welcome October!! Welcome Fall! Welcome hot chocolate! Welcome Sweaters, and open windows, and shorter days!! Welcome Halloween!! Welcome Trick-r-Treaters! Welcome costumes and crazy hair and spooky makeup!! Welcome fun, and being childish!! WELCOME!!!
There were some dang good ideas for the give away I was doing. Two in particular were REALLY GOOD.
Katrina said:
- ok...beauty (belle) and the beast! you would make a totally beautiful belle...yellow dress...oh so pretty! and jer is already a little hairy lol perfect!
Vanessa said...
- You could be a girl scout and Jer could be a cookie! Or a box of do-si-do's haha!
In short...I ended up not taking any one's suggestions. Cause it's my give away and I can. I did pick a winner though!!! VANESSA!!! Not only did she give a totally unique and way cute Idea, but she was there when I decided what I will actually be dressing up as for Halloween. Wanna know?
Oh Yeah. I'm going to be Elphaba. I'm so excited!!! My friend is going to be Glinda, and I'm going to be Elphaba!! I have a soft spot for witches at Halloween. And I think I'll be going big. My dress won't be this beautiful, but it will be something I'll wear for YEARS...Something my kids might remember and look back on and smile about. I'm SO EXCITED!!!!
Thanks for playing along everyone!! And Thanks Vanessa - I'll get everything to you as soon as I get 10 minutes to put it all together...Maybe next Friday perhaps???? It's her birthday...hehehehe
Have The Best Day!! Sometimes I forgot to say that...but I really hope you all do have
THE BEST DAY today!!
THE BEST DAY today!!

3 comments:
I can't wait to see pictures! You're gonna post pics right?
Hey--I'm offended!! I suggested the Wicked Witch of the West--which is pretty much the same thing, right?
Wait. Didn't I suggest that? If not, I definitely thought it. Anyways, I'm excited to see the final product! It should be blissful (I just wanted to use that word. You're right. It is a good word!)
AHhhhh! I won! Haha! So excited! YAY! You are going to look awesome!
Post a Comment